Academic Scholarships for Full-Time Students
As a benefit of membership, Blue Flame Credit Union provides eligible student members with the opportunity to apply for scholarships through the Carolina’s Credit Union Foundation. Applications are generally available beginning mid December, with scholarships usually being awarded the following May.
- Must be a Blue Flame Credit Union member
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited college or university OR
- Must be accepted to be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited college or university
Applications are reviewed by the Carolina’s Credit Union Foundation Scholarship Selection Committee and are evaluated based upon:
- Demonstrated academic ability
- Demonstrated writing ability
- School activities
- Community activities
The 2024-24 academic year scholarship period will begin October 1st.
Scholarship applications are only available online from the Carolina’s Credit Union Foundation.