Mobile Banking App
Get easy access to your Blue Flame Credit Union accounts wherever you go using your mobile phone. Options available for smartphones and text messaging.
Register Your Mobile Device through Virtual Branch
To get started, first enroll in Online Banking through Virtual BranchOpens in New Window if you have not yet done so.
To register your mobile device:
- Log into your Virtual Branch account.
- Click the "Self Service" tab.
- Select "Mobile Money" (under Additional Services).
- Follow the instructions to sign up for the Money Money services of your choice.
Blue Flame CU App
The Blue Flame CU mobile app allows you ease of access from your mobile device. With the new Blue Flame CU app you can do the following:
- View account balances & transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Submit Mobile Deposits
- Compatible with iOS 8 & above or KitKat (level 20) & above
Once you have registered your mobile phone through Virtual Branch, you can then download the Blue Flame CU mobile app.
Opens in New WindowOpens in New Window
Mobile Deposit via Mobile App
Make deposits easily with your mobile phone. Simply log into Mobile Money via our mobile app and within moments send a check for deposit to your Blue Flame Credit Union account.
Submitting a Mobile Deposit
Once logged into the Blue Flame CU app for Mobile Money, look for the Deposits icon at the bottom or top of your screen screen.
- Select Deposits, then select deposit new check
- Choose deposit account
- Enter check amount
- Follow prompts to capture image of check front & back
- Confirm deposit amount
- Select New Deposit to enter an additional check
Members may view 30 days of deposit image history captured from their mobile phone.
Have Questions about Mobile Deposit?
Daily mobile deposit limit $3,000. Mobile Money with Mobile Deposit is a free service for BFCU members. Your wireless provider may charge for data usage, consult provider for details.
Download the additional CardValet App to manage your debit & credit cards using your mobile phone. With CardValet you can easily monitor transactions on your account. If your card is ever lost or stolen you can turn your card off to block transactions.